Nefful Negative Ions Health Clothing & Testimonies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Testimonies Endocrine Metabolic

Endocrine Metabolic

[Testimony] 3. Endocrine Metabolic Disease (hyperthyroidism、Diabetes、SARS。。。)

Reuniting with my children

Symptoms: hyperthyroidism, manic-depressive psychosis insomnia

YU TING XIN

I’m really happy that I met AGM Rou Lien in April this year. When I herd her mention how Teviron products improved the function of the thyroid glands I felt motivated to accept her invitation to an OPP. I then started to learn more about this product. When I found out that I had hyperthyroidism three and a half years ago I had to take steroids to control the problem and this caused me to have terrible headaches. I could not take care of my children; I could not do housework or be intimate with my husband. What’s worse is that I found out that my father was psychotic and sent to a mental institution.

I tried to fight against the disease with my will for two years, but I still couldn’t resist all the pressure and fell sick again. I felt so helpless and hopeless; I spent a lot of nights in the hospital crying myself to sleep.

Whenever I met my children it broke my heart to see their sad faces, fortunately a cancer center called He Xing used iodine radiation treatment to ease my pain. But the side effects of the hypothyroidism caused problems to my menstruation cycle due to lack of hormones. I really appreciate that AGM Rou Lien introduced some basic Teviron products to me. After I used it for a month my menstruation became normal and I no longer suffer from insomnia or cramps. I was also able to discontinue my use of mood medication.

In June this year I got pregnant again, which made me very happy. On the 10th of May I finally picked up my children again, this was a result of me using Teviron products for Five months, all you need to do is believe in it.

Truly wish all of you a good health and may your dreams come true.

Symptoms: genetic thyroid disease, sore, menstrual discomfort.

Yeh Chun Chou

I am a person who has genetic thyroid disease. It had bothered for thirty years. I used to get tired easily, suffered from palpitation, sore shoulders, and menstrual discomfort. Before I knew about Teviron, I had tried all kinds of medication, even some local ancestral treatments. But still I couldn’t find convenient, safe, effective and economic benefits method. When AGM Mi Zai introduced Teviron to me. I thought it was simply ridiculous. I just didn’t believe that I can improve my condition by wearing clothes. But on a second thought, Mi Zai and I are colleagues for years, it’s impossible for her to tell a lie. So I persuaded myself to give it a try.

As she told me, this product is truly amazing. After I used it for a week, it obviously improved my goiter. My neck wasn’t that tight at all. The frequent sore shoulders, tiring, and menstrual discomfort had improved in a month. After about half a year, I could feel my resistance became stronger, I didn’t get a cold that often anymore. I felt really lucky that I no longer have to suffer from flu.

I would like to thank Mi Zai, because of her recommend; she became the benefactor of my life. Also, I want to thank AGM Meng Hui, Yu Mei, Wong Young, Bao Ying and Xiu Mei. Without you I wouldn’t be able to learn and grow in Chen Shan Mei success team. In the end, I truly wish all of you a good health and may your dreams come true.

Such Wonderful Products Helped Our Family To Once Again Happily Stay Together.

Symptoms: Rosacea, hyperthyroidism, SARS

Yun Zhu zhaung

I thank Shiu Dai, the area manager, for introducing me the products. My mom has suffered rosacea for many years. Last February, she first started trying the undershirt/pants and complete protective bands, and I used the small scarf to see what it could do with my hyperthyroidism that is already under control.

In April, my mom returned to the hospital for scheduled check-ups, and the inflammation level of her thyroid reduced from more than 100,000 to a record-breaking 1600. I was so surprised by its magical effect. During that period of time, my mom had wanted to give up on using the products several times due to the reactions of improvement. It was Shu Fang (Area Manager), Chin Jun (Senior Area Manager), and Li Shin (Area General Manager) that encouraged mom so she could be confident and used more products. Her hands and feet later were able to relax, and her mental state also was improved.

Last April, There was a break out of SARS in Ho Ping Hospital, and my sister-in-law was infected when she helped the doctor to insert tubes in a patient. She had a fever by the end of the month, and was put in quarantined sickroom. You can imagine how helpless and worried our family felt. We decided to let her use the best Teviron products. After 40 days of treatment and quarantine, she was cured and returned home. Compared to other colleagues, her recovering status is the best, but her liver was also harmed due harmed due to high dosage of medication. We encourage her to keep using the complete products so the toxic in her body could be metabolized quickly.

I thank Nefful Taiwan for making such wonderful health products that allowed our family to stay happily together.

Knowing Teviron Products Is My Family’s Blessing More Than Years Of Diabetes Was Improved.

Symptoms: Diabetes, Sciatica, Prostatic hypertrophy gallbladder stone, periodontosis

Li Ten Hsu

Since last August, my father’s chronic sciatica started acting up again, and I look him to the hospital for rehab every morning. However, he also has diabetes for more than 20 years. After two months of rehab, he became weaker, and he couldn’t walk for more than 5 minutes. In the beginning of October, my sister-in-law, Yu Feng Yang, the Area Manager, came to know about Teviron products. That was probably the blessing for our family. Under her insistence, my father started using the complete product series. Afterwards, he experienced reactions of improvement: inflammation of gallbladder stone and diarrhea, but he kept feeling better. In the middle of November, our relatives came visit my dad in our home, and they were surprised to see my dad was able to go for a walk with them for 2 hours.

That was truly exciting news. Afterwards, my dad’s blood sugar level reduced from 200 – 300 two years ago to 130 – 150. The problem with his retina also got better so his vision became clearer. The trouble in urinating due to prostatic hypertrophy also got better. In the beginning of this year, the swelling caused by dental operations for his periodontosis also got better. I then understand Nefful, the organization that’s full of love and gratitude. I thus joined this business that gives reward in finance and knowledge.

Nefful Brings Me Hope and Health ~ Improves the Complications in Diabetic Patients

Symptoms: Diabetes, PMS, Constipation, Hemorrhoid

Shiu Ching Wu

Thanks to Nefful for bringing me hope and health. I was not a healthy child. During adolescence, I would have headaches and sore back every time before my MC comes. The pain would cause me to frequently vomit or go to a hospital to receive a dose or a shot of painkillers. Gynecology clinic was also the place I would frequently visit, but problems remained. I then started seeing doctors of Chinese medicine. Each session plus the cost of medicine would be around 2,500 ~ 4,500. Medication improved the condition, but the problems would return a while after I stopped taking them. I lived like this for more than 10 years.

After Shue Er, the area general manager, introduced me the products, I was skeptical yet I gave myself a chance to try them out. I never thought that by simply trying they would allow me to get rid of a lot of putrefaction. After half a month, the constipation and hemorrhoid was gone. The number of times of me catching a cold was reduced. I no longer have headaches and back pain, and my PMS was also improved. I gave my father, who has diabetes, these wonderful products right away. He has used medication on his wound in his feet for over two years, but the wound could never be closed up. One doctor said amputation was inevitable, and another one said that it was necessary to cut of the flesh in his hip to cover the wound. Not surprisingly, my father didn’t want to go through this, so we could only continue with what we were doing and put medication on his wound. However, there was no improvement. Less than a week of using Teviron, his wound started to heal up significantly, and was fully cured after 3 months. The wound did not only heal, and the skin was renewed and shows a healthy glow of pink color. His entire foot came back to life! I thank Shue Er for introducing me into the loving organization of Nefful and giving me the chance to spread the good news to everyone. I do not only help others to get healthy, but also have the chance to have a career. My wisdom, freedom, and wealth also came along the journey.

I’ve never slept better in my life

Symptoms: hyperthyroidism, coronary artery disease, bone spurs in neck, heart pain, PMS, and autonomic nervous system disorder.

Su Qi Wen

I grew up in the mountains; I had to help carry tea, tangerine, bamboo, roots and fertilizer since I was a little girl. I didn’t notice that I sustained injuries because of all this hard work. When I got older I started working in a hair salon, cutting peoples hair caused a lot of strain on my shoulders. This caused me to get a spur in my neck. I’ve also hyperthyroidism. Another problem I had was that one of the valves in my heart fell out so I would sometimes fall unconscious. For the past 20 years I have been visiting doctors, but none of them were able to solve my problems. Even though my husband bought a lot of fitness equipment for me to rehabilitate, my condition remained the same. I’ve also been suffering sleeping difficulties. When I met AGM Lai Yen Ling and Xu Hui Yun they recommended I start using Teviron negative ion products. These products were so amazing; using these blankets I’ve never slept better in my life. Since I started using Teviron I haven’t gone to the doctor in over 2 years. If I didn’t give it a chance, how could I ever find the benefits of this great product?

Inherited diabetes, eczema, back pain, insomnia stiff neck and shoulders, ring worm of the nails

Symptoms: Teviron Brings You Health And Wealth, And It’s A Very Valuable Thing For You To Have.

Lai Fu Lin

I thank Nefful for making such wonderful products, and I also thank the benefactor in my life, Mrs. Su Shia Lin, the area manager, for sharing “Teviron Health Suit” with us. Over the past four long years, my husband’s blood sugar level had once raised to more than 300 because his inherited diabetes. His high fats content in his blood, stiff neck and shoulders, and insomnia have bothered him all the time. He is tired in the daytime, prone to flu, weak, and is so much pain that his life was truly gray.

Faith is power. Under the encouragement of Mrs. Lin, I started from using knee bands to using the complete set with the blanket. After wearing them for 4 and half months, my blood sugar level before meal has reduced from 220 to 170, when then further dropped to 150. My other physical problems were also improved. During my scheduled check-up in December 2001, the doctor even said to me, “Mr. Ye, I think from now on you can come see me every two months.” How exciting this was! The daily dosage of my medication was also reduced in half (8 pills reduced to 4 pills). My husband gained back his confidence in his work. His temper got better, he looked better, became younger, and our family is filled with laughter.

Seeing the improvement in my husband’s physique, appearance, and blood sugar level, I also started using the complete set of products. Besides the improvement in my chronic back pain, what’s even greater is with the skin ulcer in my right foot’s eczema. When it acted up, I would be in so much discomfort because of the pain and itchiness. I had to wake up in the middle of the night for scratching. There was improvement after the doctor gave me cryotherapy, but the symptoms would return frequently, and the problem couldn’t be cured. Because I wear the undershirt/pants, polo shirt, socks, and protective bands, I no longer had to wake up in the night for scratching within 3 months, and the ringworm of the nail in my right toe was about 60% cured. My right knee had pain as the result of a fall two years ago. I wasn’t able to go up stairs. Massages and putting on patches only had temporary effects. After using the knee bands, the spot in my knee that caved in due to spasm and blood stasis once again became flexible.

At the end, I would like to thank Su Shia for sharing the high-tech negative ions products that helped my family to be full of energy. I also thank her for introducing me into Chen Shan Mei. The world’s greatest organization. Teviron brings you health and wealth, and it’s a very valuable thing for you to have.

Within two months I was promoted to an AGM

Symptoms: diabetes, itchy body

Lin Zhong Jian

In the end of September this year my up line He Ren came from Los Angeles to Houston to visit me. He shared the effect of Teviron products with me. I am a diabetic; in 1984 I underwent a health check up it showed that I had high levels blood sugar. I have been taking medication ever since. I took my doctors advice and injected insulin to control my blood sugar levels.

I thought to myself why not give this negative ion product a try, but I didn’t expect such a magnificent improvement. After having used Teviron for 2 months I cut down my insulin dosage from 25 units in the morning and 20 at night to 15 in the morning and 10 at night. My blood sugar is now under control, it also caused a great improvement in my hands, legs and itchy body. This is definitely a miracle. Within two months I was promoted to an AGM. I have to thank my up line Zheng He Ren and all the partners that have supported me.

Teviron helped my mother to tide over the most difficult phase

Symptoms: autonomous nervous system disorder, insomnia headaches, diabetes, atrophy of the kidneys, and weak heart

Gao Ming Hong

My mom used to work very hard when she was younger, and she would keep working even though her blood sugar level is more than 400.Because she neglected the severe harm that diabetes inflicts on her body, she got all sorts of illnesses after she got older.

She started using insulin since 1986. Ever since then, she had to be hospitalized three or four times a year to adjust the amount of insulin shots. What’s more serious is that all sorts of complications have emerged. They include eye surgeries, weak heart with MI that even the doctor wasn’t able to operate on(low success rate), kidney atrophy that required dialysis, numb hands and feet, weakening knees, and the need for at least two and half pills of sleeping pills in the night. However, my mother is a great, conservative woman, and she still manages to take care of my father everyday.

However, my father suddenly passed away two years ago. My mom suddenly lost her emotional support, and her condition became worse. Being her child, I didn’t know how I should take care of her. At the time, the benefactor in my life, Ling Li, the area general manager, came to me and introduced me the products. But my mom didn’t like network marketing, and she told me not to buy any of the products. So I did everything I could and got my mom a little scarf (2440) that made her neck felt better. Since then, we started to use a lot of the products.

Now, under the complete protection of Teviron products, my mom is gradually getting better. First of all, her blood sugar level is stable (450 ~ 500 reduced to 120 ~ 180). The insulin injections have also been reduced by 4 ~ 8 units. She also doesn’t need to take “heart medication” for her heart condition. Her kidneys are also improving, and dialysis isn’t needed anymore. The even greater news is that she doesn’t need sleeping aids any more. When an elderly is able to eat and sleep regularly, he or she would have the immunity to ward diseases.

I truly thank the company for making such wonderful products. I thank Yu Chen and Ling Li, the area general managers for their guidance and encouragement that allowed me this chance to get into this meaningful business.Thank you!

Living with diabetes

Symptoms: diabetes, hypertension, muscles in face, enlarged prostate

Liao Xiu Yin

In 1995 my husband found out that he had diabetes in Chang Geng Hospital. He had been using medication to stabilize his condition. This was the main reason why I joined this business. The first time I heard of this product was in 1996, because I didn’t really put any effort in understanding the product we seldom used them. My husband’s condition gradually got worse; his blood sugar was at 570 this in turn caused his blood pressure to raise.

He could no longer control the muscles in his face, and he was put in the hospital four times that year. Jen showed up in time, and told him that he must use Teviron products. Not only the clothes but also blankets and supports. He took her advice, and after two months his blood sugar went back to the normal range 130 – 150, and he gained 9 kg in weight. After seeing the effects I immediately introduced negative ion clothing to my brother who also suffered from diabetes, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate. I asked him to use these products and fortunately he took my advice.

From July 8th 2001 until 26th of October of the same year, his blood sugar reduced from 300 to a normal level of 98. His blood pressure also came down to a normal level, seeing this effect the doctor asked us about this product, and in the end he also started to use it. This is a great product that has both given us fortune and health.

Under the protection of Teviron Negative-ions, I’ve safely gone through much discomfort

Symptoms: diabetes, eczema, stiff neck and shoulders soreness, chest pain, index fingers, uremia.

Xuan Ling Ho

I’ve managed a breakfast restaurant for almost 4 years and have to get up at 4:40am every morning, stand for long hours, and work with my back bent very often. I have stiff neck and shoulders, soreness, chest pain, stomach problem, migraine, sore and numb arms and index fingers, and bad quality of sleep, which forbids me from sleeping through the night. I thank Ling Li, the area general manager, for introducing me the high-tech Teviron products that improved the complications caused by my chronic diabetes.

Out of curiosity, I used Teviron gloves for a week, and the soreness and numbness in my hands were alleviated. I then started using the bed sheet and the blanket, which improved my quality of sleep, increased my immunity, and ends my suffering of soreness and pain.

My mom started labor work since her childhood because of poverty. Her kidneys have already had problems years ago because of chronic use of medicine and uretic. Many people introduced her doctor, but none of them could help. In June last year, I gave her the complete series, and under the protection of Teviron negative-ions, she has safely got through her great discomfort.

I hereby sincerely thank Teviron products for helping me and my family members to regain our health back, as well as giving my husband and me a business opportunity that brings success and wealth. You should hold on to this wonderful opportunity!

Thank You

Symptoms: Diabetes, varicose veins, prostate gland

Zeng Xiu Mei

I got hit on my right shoulder by a steel bar six years ago when I was on my way to work. I thought all I need to do was to put on those medical stickers then I would be fine. I didn’t expect that the harms from the injury would return to me two years later. Meanwhile, AM Zhong Yu Qiu came to recommend me a high-tech product called Teviron negative ion healthy wear. She said it could cut down the amount of my medication and injections. I was very suspicious in the beginning, but I thought giving her a chance was also giving myself a chance. Beyond my expectation, I was cured without medicine in only three days! How could I hesitate to share such a great product with my mother in law who had suffered from diabetes for almost twenty years? Before she started wearing Teviron, her blood sugar level was around 300. Since she used the full set product for six months, the blood sugar level after meals was down to 105. It has remained at a normal level ever since. The varicose veins she had for 35 years totally improved in two weeks, too. My father in law’s prostate gland was enlarged due to a bacteria infection last July. The doctor said he could get a prostate cancer easily. Amazingly, after a month of wearing Teviron, it is down to safe level now.

I want to thank the company for the great product which allowed my whole family to be healthy. Working at the farmer’s association for twenty years, my salary reduced because of the depression while the family expenses and the children’s education fees kept increasing. I didn’t expect earning much from selling Teviron since my intention was simply sharing it with friends. I was so surprised the award I won was more than my salary, so I quit my old job and worked full time in June 2004. Chen Shan Mei success team taught us to cooperate instead of competing with each other. With a perfect and complete training, I believe everyone could grow in all aspects and become the best. Of course I would like to thank AGM Guo Ming and Jia Xiang; they didn’t forget us who live in Hua Lian. Thank AM Zhong Yu Qiu for bring me into the world of Teviron and also thanks to all the support from the excellent partners! Thank you!

A tailor’s story

Symptoms: diabetes, soreness and pain, inherited, hypertension, blood in urine

Lin Bao

I’ve been a tailor for more than 20 years. Because of the pain I had in my left elbow and wrist at times I could not even pick up the phone. I went to the doctor in search of help, medicine eased the pain for a while but it would always come back. It was so painful that I sometimes woke up in the middle of the night.

One day AGM Yu Li came by the store and told me about the amazing Teviron products. I did not doubt her because Yu Li had a serious car accident where her legs were broken in three places, now she can even walk to my store. So I bought a full set from her. I’m happy that I put my trust in her, because in the second week I used it all the pain went away. I decided to buy another set for my husband because he inherited high blood pressure, diabetes and other problems such as hematuria from long working hours. This caused his arms and legs to be very weak. He could no longer work normally so he quit his job. Three months after he started to use the full set and mattress his blood sugar went down to normal level, also he no longer needs to take medicine for his high blood pressure.

The injury on my foot had completely healed

Symptoms: Genetic diabetes, Gastric hemorrhage, numbness in the ending nerves, cellulites

Zhuang Wan Zi

I found out I had genetic diabetes when I was eighteen. It was tragic to spend the young days with medicine. In order the get rid of medication, I accepted going to both Chinese and western doctors, I kept looking for folk prescriptions, ate healthy foods, even prayed to Gods. Instead of reducing my blood sugar, what I had done caused me not only gastric hemorrhage but also knots in my plam. I went under a surgery in order to take away those knots, after staying in ICU for three days; I went home in a very weak condition. Since then my resistance became even worse, taking medicine every day was not exaggerating at all. When I was thirty eight year old, I started to feel numbness in the ending nerves of my left foot. In order to make living, I didn’t stop my cleaning job. Soon my foot was infected because of some cracks on it, and turned into cellulites. I had high fever, the doctor said to save my life, they needed to amputate both my big toe and the little toe, and then dig out two holes on my foot. For two and half years, I had been back and forth to the hospital for twelve times, all I did there was getting antibiotic injects and steroid medication.

I am very lucky that AM Xiu Mei and Wen Biao showed up in time. They introduced the high tech negative ions clothing to me and told me it could allow me to be healthy. I didn’t know what other choices I had left, wearing clothes couldn’t be more dangerous than taking medicine anyway. So I bought the whole set product. It was truly a miracle. My blood sugar decreased from 400 to 130 within only three months. The injury on my foot had completely healed. I started sharing this product with people simply because it is fantastic and it did make me healthy. I finally got rid of sickness and poorness. I would like to thank the company for producing such a high tech product which gave me my health back. Also, thanks to Chen Shan Mei success team for the training and cultivation. It offers me an opportunity to make my life colorful. I want to give my thanks to AGM Guo Ming, Jia Xiang and all the other partners for their support!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home