Nefful Negative Ions Health Clothing & Testimonies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Testimonies Cardiovascular

Cardiovascular
[Testimony] 1. Cardiovascular Disease (hypertension、arrhythmia、hypothyroid。。。)

Our Whole Family Wears Health Suits

Symptoms: hereditary hypertension, scapula pain, gas menopause discomfort

Shu Hui Wu

I am a homemaker, and with my children already grown up, it should be time for me to enjoy an easy life. However, because of my hereditary hypertension, stomach upset and gastroenteritis caused by chronic medication, I couldn’t even eat any of the sticky-rice foods that I really like. Sometimes I felt that life is so sad. During my menopause, I often had pain in my scapulas, and had itches around my perineum area. So I had to go see doctors twice a month. My neighbor, Mei Ju, understood my situation, so she invited me to go to a health suit presentation. I was skeptical after going to the first one. The second one was held in Mei Ju’s house, and I just couldn’t refuse her. The testimonies I heard there truly moves me. I thought about the three pills that I started to take 10 years ago now increasing to 10. My children, no matter how loving they are, couldn’t do anything to help me with my pain. When I thought about this, I made a decision, and purchased the basic gears (two sets of undershirt/pants, and bands). Within 3 short days, I felt the pain in my scapulas lessened. I bought home the blanket and all the products such as the hat, pillowcase, eye mask, and attires within a week. I continuously put on the health suits day and night. A month later, I felt much better. My gas situation got better and the number of times I went to see doctors were also reduced. I always wear the products even during the summer time. Its been 15 months now and gradually, I don’t even need to take hypertension medication, and the condition has remain stable. My family is very happy to see the changes in me, and all mu family members wear the health suits now.

All my scars faded and my skin looks perfect

Symptoms: arrhythmia, edema, hypothyroid

Hu Yi Ming

When I come back to Taipei from America in the end of November my best friend Suan Pei Yun told me that there is an amazing product called Teviron. I couldn’t wait to become a member since I have been sick for a long time. I was longing for a product such as this to come along. I pushed my friends to get me a membership as soon as possible. I decided to invest a lot in my own health. I use all of the supporters day and night. I wrap myself like a mummy in the blankets. The result was very satisfying it cured the pain in my feet within three days, I used to have problems walking up stars, but now I have no problems doing it. I’ve never had this much energy. I used to feel dizzy from time to time but now my mind is clear and I am not dizzy anymore, I went to have a blood pressure check after having used Teviron for three weeks. The check up showed that my blood pressure went down from 183(103) to 125(75) and then my electro cardiogram showed that I don’t have arrhythmia anymore.

The edema that I had on my arms and legs improved also my hypothyroid was cured. All my scars faded and my skin looks perfect. Even my doctor was amazed with my changes. I am really grateful that I got the chance to use these products in time. Now I am like a brand new person and willing to share my experience with others.

It helped my husband and me to have a successful and rewarding business

Symptoms: soreness, nettle rash, hypertension, CVD urathritis heart pain

Mei Chin, Qiu

Because of benefactor in my life, my classmate Su Ching, and Wen Chi, the senior area manager, who introduced me to Nefful, I was able to develop a liking for this company. At that time, Su Ching underwent a surgery for her colon cancer, and she recovered very well by using the complete products. She asked if I would like to try wearing the products that do not have any side effects to treat chronic my soreness and nettle rash. I thought I would give myself a chance, and I bought the complete series because I believed in her. At that time, I just thought about my own illnesses, and I forgot my husband also had many problems. I thought that since my husband would be using the blanket, too, so I might as well buy the undershirt/pants for him. In fact, my husband has hypertension, CVD urathritis, and heart pain. He was rushed to the hospital three times because of his CVD, and there was once after he ate two chilies, his blood pressure become immeasurable, and he had to take sublingual tablet at once to save his life. I never realized how lucky I am simply giving myself a chance would cure my soreness and nettle-rush, as well as greatly improving my husband’s chronic CVD, hypertension, urathritis, and heart pain.

I hereby truly thank Teviron products and Chen-Shan-Mei Success Team for making our family healthier, younger, and more beautiful, as well as giving my husband and me a

successful and rewarding career.

I had been ill since the day I was born

Symptoms: arrhythmia, hypertension, menstruation pain

Su Su Zhen

I had been ill since the day I was born. I felt really lucky when Ms. Shen Cai Yan, AGM Lin Xue Fang and doctor Huang came to me in march this year. After they introduced how negative ions work on human bodies, I bought two whole set products right away. After ten days of using them, my usual menstruation pain, which I’ve had for years, didn’t hurt anymore, and my husband’s sleeping quality was better than ever. What’s more is it improved my arrhythmia because of the atresia of valve. I don’t get nervous easily of sweat incessantly anymore. This is the first time I realized how it feels to have smooth hands. I’ve been using the products for five months now, except not getting colds easily, I can also finished a sentence smoothly, my wrists are not sore anymore, the cramp I had in my face improved, less stomach acid, no longer allergic to dairy products, no more backache, and it improved the side effects of lack of female hormones. My husband’s blood sugar and blood pressure are both at normal levels too.

We feel younger and more dynamic. I’m like a car that just got repaired, feeling great and refreshed. I believe what happened to me is good enough to prove how worthy the products are.

A close encounter to death

Symptoms: heart attack, headaches, forgetfulness degenerative osteoporosis, atrophy in feet, hypertension cholesterol, uric acid, clogged vessels

Hong Gong Zhong

I’ve had hypertension since 20 years ago, and accumulated a lot of mental stress in my work as a financial advisor. Unfortunately, I had a heart attack in March, 1986. The then Dr. Jing Huang Chen, who is now a commissioner in the Executive Yuan, accompanied me on the ambulance to NTU Hospital. When we passed Linkou, my heart had stopped beating, so I was immediately transferred to Cheng Gung Memorial Hospital. When we arrived at the hospital, my pupils had already dilated, and my fingernails had turned black, showing no signs of life. Several doctors finally saved me and I was transferred to NTU Hospital.

During my ten days of coma in NTU Hospital, my heart and breathing had stopped for 4 times, and each time they had to give me electric shock therapy so my heart would beat again. I was in the utmost critical condition. By February 1999, cardiac tubes had been inserted inside of me for 6 times, and it was so serious that the doctor recommended to directly performing a bypass surgery. At that time, I was fortunate that Shu Mei, my wife, met the benefactor in our lives, Su Ru and Shu Ming, the area general managers, who encouraged us to use Teviron products.

The amazing effects improved my wife’s 30 years of headaches and forgetfulness, degenerative osteoporosis, and atrophy in feet. I got more confident in using the products, and since then, my hypertension, cholesterol, uric acid, and clogged vessels have improved so much that I no longer need to depend on medication. The toxic accumulated from 20 years of medication was eliminated out through the pores. The thing I am most grateful about is that I didn’t have to undergo the painful bypass surgery.

This is just a simple testimony, and due to the limited space, I can only express my thanks for the health, happiness, and joy that Teviron products have brought for mu family. I advice you to cherish Teviron’s amazing miracles, and you should use them confidently. You should just have your problems solved instead of suffering years of pain. Just work hard on it for a while, and in the end, you will have your health back!

Embrace a health life

Symptoms: Kawasaki disease, coronary artery enlarged

Deng Hong Hao & Ye Su Hua

I’m a career woman. I have three sons who have poor resistances. If one of them had caught a cold, the rest two would probably be infected. They were always taking medicine, you could tell how often they went to the doctors by seeing the alphabet on their National Health Insurance Cards, definitely H or J! One day when my youngest son was two, he suddenly had a high fever we couldn’t bring down. We went to different hospital to see different doctors, and the results were all different, too. Until the 14 day, we were assured that he had Kawasaki disease. I’d never heart about Kawasaki disease before. The doctor said it is a kind of disease to do with heart, the coronary artery enlarged. Meanwhile, there’s no any cure for Kawasaki, the only way to control it is to take aspirin. My husband and I had to call off from work often because we visited the emergency room in the middle of the night all the time. In order to give me some relief, my sister AM Chun Chou recommended me a high tech product. She said it was the easiest way to strengthen immune system. My husband decided to let our youngest son to use the products once he heard that it was helpful to health. In the beginning, he only wore the clothes at night. One day he just broke out in a rash a week since he started using the products. My sister suggested me try to wrap him with the blanket for a night instead of taking medicine right away. Beyond my expectation, the rash disappeared the next day. We went to the doctor less and less as he kept on wearing Teviron. It is such a wonderful thing to be able to sleep all night long, isn’t it? The whole family started to use the products since its effect! My father in low looks healthier, my mother in low coughs less, I got rid of headache, lachrymal problems, nasosinusitis, arrhythmia, sore back, period pains, numbness in arms and legs. I really have to thank my sister for introducing Teviron to me, also thanks to AGM Bao Ying’s professional advice, and AGM Meng Hui’s guidance. I am very luck to have a wise husband. In the end, I would like to thank Chen Shan Mei success team and Teviron for providing my family an opportunity to embrace a health life!

Within six months, my life changed

Symptoms: heart disease, asthma, xerophthalmia, scar

Mei Tai Chou

I used to be an insurance broker but I was also declined by the insurer for having serious health problems. I was born with a heart disease, had asthma, did bypass surgery once, and had an eye stroke once due to bad circulation of periphery, etc. I was fine as long as I followed my doctor’s advice.

I still remember the day six years ago when Area Manager HUNG-HAO recommended that I try Teviron garments. I didn’t believe that simply by wearing Teviron garments I could improve my health. As HUNG-HAO was leaving, he gave me a pair of knee pads. He knew that my knees suffered from pain over the years whenever the weather changed. The pain could be so bad that I couldn’t walk. Sometime I even had to go to the herb doctor for acupuncture treatment. One day my knees acted up and the doctor wasn’t available. I thought of the pads and pit them on. To my surprise, they worked out just as well as the acupuncture treatment.

Within six months, my life changed. I become healthier than ever; in the meantime I started my career with the NEFFUL Company. HUNG-HAO changed my life and I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart.

We will remember all the kindness

Symptoms: high blood pressure, pains in my finger joints menopause

Zhing Yu Qiu

I was vary excited when senior AM Su Xiu Chin showed me the DM of negative ions health wear to me. Although my education level was only at technical high school, I still had the concept of how negative ion could benefit the human body. Not to mention how eager I was to know everything about negative ions when I saw a thick pack of order sheets in her bag.

I was the leader of the cashiers in a supermarket. Thirteen years of working caused me huge pains in my finger joints. I had tried both Chinese acupuncture and western rehabilitate, but none of them worked. Four years ago, AGM Su Xiu Chin came in to my life, because of her introduction I began to use the full set product. It was very amazing that my sore arm healed in only 3 days! I had high risk of having high blood pressure. After I gave birth to my daughter when I was 30, my blood pressure increased with my age. If I had ever forgotten to take the medicine, it would rise above 140 right away. In the beginning I only wore the clothes, and Teviron did control my blood pressure around 130/90. Then I started to take calcium after the company imported the HC16L calcium tablets, which strengthen the improvement. My blood pressure went down to 115/75 immediately. I used to take 2 pills to decrease my blood pressure, now I don’t even have to take any! This is something that I would have never dreamed of! Another benefit was Teviron negative ions wear and HC16L calcium took away all the menopausal syndromes I used to suffer such as sore knees, backache, palpitation, arrhythmia and dizziness. I’m very satisfied with my condition; I feel the same as 20 years ago! Like an evangelist I shared my experience with people, along with one and another surprises, I had created a group of excellent partners unconsciously. The courses provided by Chen Shan Mei success are the guarantees of success.

Thank the company for producing the great products and having such a humane system, which made my life become more valuable and creative. Now I am able to be healthy and accumulate fortune faster in order to fulfill my dream. I really want to thank the cultivation from the team. Also, I would like to thank AGM Guo Ming and Jia Xiang for holding OPP in Hua Lian every month. Because of their efforts, everyone grows quickly. We will remember all the kindness in our hearts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home