Nefful Negative Ions Health Clothing & Testimonies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Testimonies Digestive

Digestive
[Testimony] 4. Digestive System Disease (Constipation、stomachache、uric acid、asthma。。。)

Who dares to say that this business is not a business which can help people?

Symptoms: Constipation, backache, high blood pressure frequent micturition, dermatitis and allergic rhinitis
Yang Ming Li
I couldn’t wash my hair for 16 years because of a serious backache after delivering my baby. I could not even bend down to wash my face. I had to put my elbow against my sink for support in order to wash it. I even had to sit on a stool to wash my feet. Having constipation for a long time and high blood pressure I have to pee every two hours at night. I believe all these symptoms are warnings of my impending weakening health. Even though I worked in a hospital there was nothing I could do for my pain.
I would like to thank AGM Su Zhen for giving me the chance to believe in this last October. I chose to believe. Only by using a waist support I pooped out all of the poop in my intestines over two days and was no longer constipated. On the fourth day my backache showed obvious improvement, it did not hurt at all.
I attended an OPP held by Jia Zhen, from her I found the light in my light. Therefore I decided to order a full set of products. After using them for three days my blood pressure has decreased from 186 – 168 mm/hg and then finally to 145. I do not have to go to the bathroom every two hours at night anymore.
I visited oil massage and acupuncture clinics but they did not help my stiff neck feel better. But after using the neck support for 3 minutes I could move my neck again. The muscles in my neck softened, I could bend, turn, do everything!
What’s more it improved my daughter’s dermatitis and allergic rhinitis. This is so great! Since then I talk about Teviron every time I meet someone. All of my employer’s problems such as stomach ache, itchy skin all improved very well one month. Who dares to say that this business is not a business which can help people?

Blankets, Mattress, Supporting series

Symptoms: diabetes, Gastric ulcer, Meningitis
Joyce Tan
I have only been introduced to Nefful for one year. I got to know about Nefful from Linda Lim (AM+). It did not occur to me the changes it would make in my life at that point of time.
There are many testimonies happening in my life, but I would like to share one of my close relative Zeng Jiao. One day while in church she was showing me her toe, which was really inflamed due to diabetes, I was concerned, and asked her to wear my Nefful socks.
To my surprise, she called me the next day, asking me to bring her to my office, saying she wanted to get the socks. I saw that her toe looked much better. After explanation, she bought some blankets and mattress pad and supporting series.
She told me that her grandson was sick from a bad fever, and now was not able to crawl properly. After the user of 2 months, her grandson was able to stand without help, against the wall, and now able to crawl better.
On her side, she discovered she had a gastric ulcer during a doctor’s visit. After the use of Nefful, even her doctor was surprised that her ulcer disappeared in the span of only 1 month. This is extremely unlikely since her diabetes is in a very advanced stage.
Praise to God for this product!

Teviron health garments have made us healthier than ever

Symptoms: Degeneration in swallowing organs, burps insomnia
Hsiu Yueh Lin
My mother-in-law, who is a loving lady, suffered from difficulty in swallowing and constant burps for about ten years. In 2004, she was diagnosed as having degeneration in swallowing organs and needed trachealostomy. But she was too weak to undergo the operation. I thought of what Teviron garments could do-activate cells. In June, 2004, I made my mother-in-law start wearing a whole set of Teviron garments. And a miracle happened. Two days later she started to drink water and she didn’t choke on grape seeds anymore. To my surprise, she completely recovered. Now, as an 83-year-old lady, she travels and doesn’t suffer from insomnia.
Teviron health garments have made us healthier than ever.

The products not only benefit one’s own but also other

Symptoms: Duodenal ulcer, Gastritis, Gallstone, Liver complications, Spinal, Backflow mucus, Asthma, Sore back.
Li Sui Shun
It’s logical to be suspicious. But it would also be such a pity to jump to conclusions without proof. Never let good chances pass by, always make judgments after suspect, understand, and prove. That’s the procedure I used towards using the negative ions clothing, which are truly the most amazing healthy wear I’ve ever experienced. For most people, going to the doctors and taking medicine are the means of curing sickness. I had never heard of any clothes that can improve your health, so I doubted the effect of the products a lot in the beginning. A deep thought after I attended the OPP introduction 3 times, listened to a couple of testimony and read some references, I made up my mind to try these magical products.
I would like to give my thanks to my up line Ms. Zhang Qiu Hui who introduced the products to me, AGM Gui Hua family’s encourage, care and assistance, and of course a series courses provided by the company and Chen San Mei Success Team. All of the above helped me build a huge confidence in the products and career.
I was really healthy 2 years ago; I even loved showing my zero-record health insurance card to people because I never had to use it. It was so hard for me to believe that a healthy person like me had to suffer from stomachache. When it attacked, not only flatus in the whole stomach, but also sore back, I felt cold in a minute then hot in the next, night sweat, queasy, I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t sit, everything just went wrong. It was too painful to put what I had suffered in words. The doctor diagnosed it as a stomach problem and suggested me to get an injection which could release the pain in one day, or at least in 2 days. Since then the same problem kept happen to me once in a while. Not until I had been loosing weights day by day, from 65kg to 60kg in half a year, under the pressure of my colleagues and family, I finally agreed to get a health examination. The checkup showed that I had duodenal ulcer, gastritis, gallstone, liver complications and spinal problems. After 6 months of therapy, I’d been to a lot of doctors, tried both western medication and Chinese herbal cure, even spent 50 ~ 60 thousand NTD on health food, my weights still went down to 54kg. I was very weak, lacked strength, looked pale all the time. I was scared, worried and distracted, fortunately Ms. Zhang introduced this magical negative ions clothing just in time. I started wearing half a set, then a full set after one week. I’ve been using these products for just 2 months, but I already gained enough weight and got my energy back. Friends were all amazed by the improvement of my health and asked for the reason. My brother has also got lots of benefits from me introducing the products to him in time, such as being cold all the time, backflow mucus, asthma and a sore back. He no longer had to wear a big winter coat to prevent colds all year round, or could not go to work normally when that problem above happened. Doctors couldn’t heal him, yet using the full set products did improve his health, he didn’t need a winter coat, a month after he began wearing the products. He is now a lot more energetic and confident. He tells everyone he meets how magical the products are and those compliments really do come from the bottom of his heart.
If people know the truth about such an amazing products as this, and find out how easy it is to make a fortune at the same time, I believe no one will reject it. Why hesitate sharing such a meaningful thing to people since it is so effective and does improve people’s health and finance, the products not only benefit one’s own but also others. This is why I take this remarkable business as a full-time job by Chen San Mei Success Team’s spirit and statement.

A phone call from my sister changed everything

Symptoms: Triglyceride, GOT and GPT were above average cough, numb
Liu Hui Fang
Thanks to the benefactors of my life, my sister Yu Ling and her husband De Shu. Also, I would like to thank AGM Xie Meng Hui and her family for their support. Most of all, I am very grateful to the leaders of Chen Shan Mei success team and all the other AGMs. Without the cultivation and training, I wouldn’t have been as successful as I am now.
After I graduated from Mingsin University of Science and Technology, I had worked in Hsinchu Science Park for more than seven years. Even though it was a stable job, I still had a lot of pressure that had weakened my health from years of working. Not only my GOT and GPT were above average, the triglyceride were higher than normal level.
I’m overweight because of lack of exercise. I had bad circulation, felt numb in my hands and feet when I slept, coughed a lot if I talked too much. I tried both Chinese and Western healing treatment, but neither of them worked.
October 13th 2004, a phone call from my sister changed everything. I was invited to an OPP in Taipei Grand Hyatt Hotel. My sister asked me to spend three to six months to give this product a try, but I felt a difference after only a few days of using the ankle supports. My feet only used to hurt sometimes before, but after I used the product, they hurt everyday! I lost my voice after I put on the scarf, and cough a lot of phlegm. The first thought that came into my mind was I had been tricked, until I realized those were side effects from recovery. Due to my short temper, I went to get a blood check after a month I started using Teviron wear. Inexpertly, my triglyceride went down from 202(the checkup in September 2004) to 100, which normal level are under 160. Uric acid had also decreased from 6 to 4.4 which normal level should be under 7. The Yong Quan acupuncture point stopped hurting, no more numbness in my hands, and the coughing problem I had improved well, too. By the way, Teviron had also helped my husband get rid of migraines.
All I want to say is simply a thank you!
Thanks to Chen Shan Mei success team

Symptoms: The spleen is tumescent, ack of erythrocyte stomach problems
Cai Chong Shu
Before I got seriously sick I believed in local treatments. Ganoderma Iucidum, fruits, a little rice and noodles are the only things I ate for a year. One day, my feet suddenly enlarged, I thought it was just because of my stomach problem. Then the whole belly became as big as a drum few days after while my arms and legs were as thin as firewood. The doctor determined it was the lack of erythrocyte; my spleen became half of the size of my stomach! The doctor suggested me to remove it but I decided to turn to Chinese medical treatment. The Chinese herbal doctor was my good friend; he used haematinic to enrich my stomach, and other medicine to reduce the swelling of my spleen. But my condition still went up and down.
My good friend Guo Mei Hui suggested me to put on negative ions as soon as possible. She promised that if I put on all the products I bought before plus blankets, those swelling would disappear in a month. I didn’t want to believe in her because it sounded ridiculous, but I still gave it a try since I had done everything I could. Beyond my expectation, I was able to go for a walk after a couple of days which was such an encouragement to me! January 18th 2005, the swelling of my spleen almost disappeared. January 19th, the capacity of my hemoglobin increased from 2.3 to 4.3, platelet increased 10,003 to 1,002,000, and even my doctor was impressed with the result! Therefore, I would like to the company for producing such a high-tech product that is benefit to human health. Also, thanks to Chen Shan Mei success team for cultivating us and making people healthy and happy!
Caring for my parents

Symptoms: cirrhosis caused ascites, stroke recovery, bad nervous system, insomnia
Wu Heng Jeng
I have always been in a poor state of health, because of bad nervous system, I had insomnia and my whole body constantly felt sore. Thanks to Li Qing Jin who introduced me to this product, after having used it all of my previous problems improved. What’s more amazing I lost 9kg within 3 months, now I feel lighter and full of energy. Because I have faith in the Teviron products I bought some for my mother because she suffers from poor blood values and lack of protein. My mother suffered from cirrhosis which caused ascites. After she used Teviron for two months her condition improved and the water disappeared and she no longer needs as much assistance in her daily life.
My father had a stroke because he was constantly worrying about my mother’s health, during his recovery period he used Teviron products and now his state of health is back to normal. I thought that all of these problems would cause a disaster to our family, but thankfully the Teviron products came to our assistance and saved us. I would like to thank God for giving us the Teviron products.

I always felt like there were bugs crawling on me

Symptoms: dropsy in stomach, allergic nerves on back, sore
Li Cai Ping
Twenty years of allergic nerves on my right back, I always felt like there were bugs crawling on me or like there was hair tickling me. But the situation improved a lot three days after my friend Lily An introduced the full set product to me. My daughter has been learning ballet since she was a little girl, her whole body was always sore after practice. But the products ease her pains. Thus we gained more confidence in Teviron.
My mother had been sent to the hospital several times because of the dropsy in her stomach for the past six seven years. When she was in the hospital, she had to use diuretic; she was not even allowed to drink water. But she still couldn’t move or eat. When Lily An came to me, I told myself that she could only fool me once but not twice. Surprisingly, after my mother used the products, her waist got thinner from 48 inches to 36 inches. Now she can get out from bed easily, even do some activities, and she no longer sounded weak anymore.
I have to thank the company for producing such a fantastic product, which bring hopes and health to my family. Wish I could share my experience with all the people who are as lucky as I am.

Negative ions health products make me able to face people with confidence again

Symptoms: Congenital allergic constitution, steroid surfeit, colds headaches, backaches, pains of renal calculus and prostatitis
Bi Yu Wang
I went to hospital extraordinarily frequently as a result of my congenital allergic constitution. I believed those famous doctor’s specialties, and therefore, I used steroid, which led to an over accumulation and some terrible sequela. The functions of my liver, kidneys, and other viscera had been damaged, and my face was itching, inflamed and ulcerated. I had seen so many doctors of both traditional Chinese medical science and Western medicine, but all of them said my symptoms were hard to cure. It was really bad news for me.
Because of minus ion products, the persecution of my elder brother’s long-term colds, headaches, backaches, pains of renal calculus and prostatitis have been improved. Moreover, all his triglycerides, cholesterol, lipoma, and other irritating health complaints have been eased off.
When I use minus ion products, I drink a lot of warm water to urge toxins discharged with perspiration rapidly. And because I use minus ion products with all my patience, my face has recovered speedily within a short time of three weeks and my skin has become smoother and brighter. Negative ions health products make me able to face people with confidence again and make me feel alive once again.

I simply couldn’t resist its benefits

Symptoms: acute peritonitis recovery, ovary lump problem headache, stiff shoulders and stomachache, High blood fats
Peng Da Shun
Thanks to the company for giving me a healthy life!
Honestly, believing is blessing. In March 2003, my wife believed in AGM Jiang Shu Fen and bought a full set product. I was so impressed that these healthy wear improved her ovary lump problem, headache, stiff shoulders and stomachache within only two months. Especially her blood fat had decreased from 345 to 170. This was a result that we didn’t get from seeing doctors for seven years!
The effective improvement of using Teviron I simply couldn’t resist its benefits, so I started to use the full set product, too. I was a person who really easily gets a cold and going to a doctor every month wasn’t something unfamiliar to me. I had to take a huge dosage of medicine to cure my colds. Ever since I started to put on negative ions clothing, I seldom caught a cold.
Last August, I suddenly felt a great pain in my stomach. In the beginning I thought it was just a normal stomachache, so I went to a clinic to get some painkillers. But when I woke up next morning, my stomach was as big as a pregnant woman! I couldn’t urine all night long, thus my wife sent me to the hospital as soon as possible. My blood pressure plunged and had become septicemia. I passed out twice, the doctor decided to give me a surgery right away. Not until then did I find out that it was acute peritonitis. They opened a big hole in my stomach, took out the whole intestine to clean it. I stayed in the hospital for eight days and went back to work after resting for a week. That’s all because of me wearing Teviron! Negative ions are able to activate cells, which accelerate the process of healing. Isn’t it amazing? This has become another career of mine. I helped a lot of friends and their family finding their health back. Thanks to the benefactor of my life, AGM Shu Fen and NET You Hua. Also I would like to thank the company for producing such a great product to protect our health.
We decided to share the magic fiber with as many people as possible

Symptoms: Disorder in liver function, a high level of uric acid, insomnia
Chin Tsai Liou
I had been suffering from disorder in liver function and a high level of uric acid because of my work with gasoline for about thirty years. One day AGM (Area General Manager) Li, MEI-HUA advised me to try minus ion garments and I accepted. But two weeks after I started using them, I got red spots all over my body which were itchy and hot. Then I stopped for two days. My red spots disappeared gradually and my skin shedded. This situation happened three times with the red spots decreasing little by little. Now I don’t have to go to the chiropractor that I used to go to. It’s really amazing.
I have a cute, smart cat. It is good at catching mice, cockroaches and files. One day it fell from the third floor to the second floor. It broke its leg and got bruises all over its belly. I took it to the vet at once, who said the cat needed further checkup at a big hospital the next day. That night I took it home. My wife and I wrapped it up with a Teviron blanket and put it to sleep. For two days the cat rested and drank a lot of water. On the third day, the cat woke up at the usual time. We were thrilled.
Thanks to the magic power of minus ion. My whole family is healthier than ever and we decided to share the magic fiber with as many people as possible.

This helped me find confidence and my goal in life which had been lost for so long

Symptoms: constipation, pneumothorax, scars, athletes feet allergies
Zeng Yu Hua + Wu Yen Quan
30 years ago my best friend Shu Man introduced this product to me. This helped me find confidence and my goal in life which had been lost for so long. I bought some basic products because I still had some doubt in my mind. The result was beyond satisfying so I bought a full set right away. After using the full set, a series of surprising events took place. One year ago my husband was sent to the emergency room because of pneumothorax which caused him to have trouble breathing. After he used the product, I saw it with my own eyes, his scars faded and he gradually regained the color in his skin. What’s more was after using the product within only 2 months he got rid of his athletes feet condition which he has had for more than 20 years. He got rid of his steroid skin medicine.
My daughter was born with allergies. When she lies down she has to breathe with her mouth often. My eldest daughter had constipation for a long time, and all those problems got solved. I would rather call this opportunity a blessing from God to a gentle housewife, than a coincidence. Because of a willingness to share, I gathered the people I love and together we became a powerful force.

I made the right choice

Symptoms: Constipation, colds, skin ulcers, low blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, allergic rhinitis.
Li Xiu Qing
My daughter had been suffering from constipation since she was 1 years old. In the beginning I didn’t realize how big a deal it was, so I only took her to some clinics around the neighborhood. As time went by, her constipation got more and more serious. I let her try both Chinese and Western treatments but the problem remained. Sometimes we got to use enema, which I thought was the cruelest way. Although I was concerned depending on enema too much might end up an abnormal function in her intestines. But that was the only way I knew to avoid that huge amount of hard excrements exploded from her weak intestine. When I was the most helpless, my good friend Xiao Jun told me there’s a kind of clothing called Teviron negative ions healthy wear could improve my daughter’s problem. Therefore, I bought two whole set of products from both my children. It was such a miracle that once my daughter started wearing the clothes, she could poop normally. The clothes also improved her resistance from getting colds often and skin ulcers.
Seeing the great improvement on them, I decided to let more of the family members and myself to wear the healthy wear. Not just it improved my genealogical problems; my mother in law had also got rid of asthma which she suffered for 33 years! It was so amazing to see my mother in law enjoying iced or spicy food. In addition, I found out the low blood pressure I had had increased from 50/80 to 75/110 after a while!
Due to I was touched by the products, I began to share my experience with people. One of my partners had been suffering from arthritis for years, and was determined rheumatoid arthritis in the beginning of this year. She thanked me for recommending her the full set product in time when she felt extremely gloomy. She has already stopped taking medicine for about six months. She said Teviron had also improved he daughter allergic rhinitis. Now she called me the benefactor of her life! Life can’t be more meaningful than this, can it? To be honest, I did hesitate in the beginning because of the price just like most people. But on the second thought, if I give my family and myself a chance, our life might be better! Negative ions not only gave us a healthier life but also won us more gratitude and blessing. Just because I made the right choice, this business has also released the family’s financial problem. I will see this business as an eternal business which can help more people become healthier!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home