Nefful Negative Ions Health Clothing & Testimonies

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Testimonies Immunity

Immunity
[Testimony] 5. Immunity Rheumatism System Disease (Cancer、Rheumatoid arthritis、Rosacea、insomnia。。。)

Are you sure you want to live the rest of your life like this?
Symptoms: Rheumatoid arthritis, Cancer
Tang Jing Ci
After having rheumatoid arthritis and cancer for years I was imprisoned to a life in a wheel chair since 1998. I could not walk, stand, eat by myself, or move. Besides writing and speaking I could not do anything else. Even though I tried to live my life with an optimistic and positive attitude, at times I felt desperate at the thought of never being able to stand up again.
In March 2003 Yu Lan who was a stranger to me, read about me my story in the newspaper. She asked me, are you sure you want to live the rest of your life like this? If you wear this product and follow my suggestion I promise you that you will be able to stand up again in 6 months. Half of me was suspicious but the other half believed in her so I started using the product. My joints felt painful after wearing these clothes less than a week. I thought this product might work since those side effects were happening to me. I gradually wore more products and by the end of April my joints started to feel some improvement. I felt more energetic, first I started being able to roll by myself and by the end of June I started trying to stand up. I was able to walk slowly with the help of a Zimmer frame in the beginning of July. My friends and relatives witnessed my incredible recovery, and all believed that it was a miracle. I can finally walk again.
Thank God for his blessing, giving Yu Lan the courage to introduce this product and business opportunity to a stranger like me. Not only has it improved my health but also giving more people confidence to try this product after having seen my recovery.

20 years younger and more beautiful
Symptoms: Rheumatoid arthritis, xerophthalmia, constipation
Gao Hua
I am 60 years old; in 1980 I found out that I had rheumatoid arthritis. All the joints in my body got stiff and painful. Sometimes I could not move at all, I lay in bed all day. I was a tough positive woman, but the sickness I had for more than 20 years turned my fingers to be crooked, I could not stand still and got an artificial joint in my right knee. I had to walk with a cane, slowly, I thought that life was no longer interesting, not until one of my old classmates introduced me to Teviron products. I rejected it because I wasn’t interested in direct sales, but my sons and daughters who are doctors were really against it also. They thought if you are sick you should go to doctors, there is no possibility that clothes can cure a disease.
Fortunately I met AGM Lin Yu Xiang during a reunion last year she said Teviron products cured her asthma, she suggested I give it a try. A month after I started using a full set of Teviron products my body no longer felt stiff and heavy. The procedure of healing was unconscious; I did not even notice that I could run again. My eldest son who graduated from Taiwan University was amazed and other people I know were amazed too. They said I looked fantastic 20 years younger and more beautiful.
I found out that my eyes produces tears again which hadn’t happened for years. I no longer had to use eye drops every day I don’t suffer from constipation anymore also I cut down the amount of medicine for my rheumatoid arthritis.
I went to New Zeeland with my husband before Chinese New Year; I didn’t expect that I could have such a wonderful life. My life is now colorful and it couldn’t be better. I would like to share my experience with all everyone, and I wish that everyone can live happy and healthily.

Give Your Family Health and Opportunities
Symptoms: Rosacea
Chen De Lan
In my Japanese class, I became acquainted with my referrer, Mr. Shin Jin Li, the senior area manager, and that’s how I got into the world of Nefful. I participated in a day of courses, and attended some presentations, but I only know such products exist rather than actually using them since I didn’t have serious illnesses but then my sister’s daughter-in-law got rosacea. After detailed examinations, the doctor said that she would need to take medication for the rest of her life. If the situation worsens, she would need to undergo dialysis. We bought the complete products for her, and a week later, her situation got better and she was discharged from the hospital. Her MC also got normal, and she looked a lot better. Although her condition isn’t gone, she has the confidence to fight her illness. Seeing the benefits she got from the products, I also started wearing them. Two months later, my wrinkles became less. My brother felt it was funny seeing me wearing the Terivon knit hat yet not feel hot, so he got curious and started trying the products as well. He put on the blanket, and practiced Chi Gung on the bed, and he found out the “Chi” could flow through his body longer than before, and very smoothly and comfortably. Wearing the undershirt and underpants for just a few days alleviated his constipation, and he realized how wonderful these products are. That’s why he started studying them so he could get more benefits out of the products.

If you don’t experience it yourself it is hard to believe the magical effects of negative ions.
Symptoms: Erythematosus, Rheumatoid arthritis, osteomyelitis
Liu Xian Fen
When I was 9 I felt exhausted going to school. I would get a fever once I got home. My feet hurt and I couldn’t even walk. After the doctor did a check up on me he found that I had acute osteomyelitis. My life was saved during an emergency surgical procedure. After two years of care, I found out that an amputation that was scheduled was no longer necessary.
Although the nightmare returned in July 2000, my condition returned and to sprinkle salt on wounds I also got a stroke. After the following check up the doctor found that I had lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis. I thought that this was the end of my life. Fortunately the benefactor of my life showed up in December 2002, my cousin MinYi and AGM Fang Quan Jing recommended I use the full set of negative ion products. Along with a hat which they had made from a blanket. After two months I started to feel uncomfortable from taking medicine and but the pain was less immediate. I stopped taking medicine secretly when I got back to the hospital the doctor told me that my condition had improved. In the end of February the doctor told me that I could cut down my does to one fourth. In the end of March I was told that I could stop taking my medicine, except for those which keep my blood from clotting and the steroids. By that time I confessed to my daughter that I had not been taking any medicine since last November, and I gave our DM to the doctor. During the checkup in the end of April the doctor ensured me that I could stop taking medicine all together. He even encouraged me to continue wearing the negative ion clothing.

My mother tells me I am the luckiest child
Symptoms: Maladjusted immune system, weak knees gastritis, weak bladder and kidney astrophy
Chin Chia Chang
I just turned 13, and my mother tells me I am the luckiest child because I have been using negative ions products for 11 years already. When I was a baby, I had maladjusted immune system. (Mom said I had too much leucocyte when I was born, which affected my immune system. And that was why I had problems with my skin, intestines, stomach and thermoregulatory centre. When I was only 4 months old, I went to the hospital frequently because of my hemorrhage of intestines’ mucosa. Just a little common cold could cause a serious fever up to 40’C.
I was in poor health and my grandmother took care of me in the past. My grandmother, who lives in Tainan, used to be in poor health as well, but her weak knees, gastritis, weak bladder and kidney atrophy have been improved because of minus ion products!
Now I have great vigor and I always get good grades when I take many math competitions. I came first in National Math Competition last year and my teacher rewarded me with a mountain bicycle!
I also won a prize at the website exhibition when I was in the fifth grade, and I was even summoned by President. Mom says I need to have gratitude to many good people and teachers surrounding me because they have helped me so much!

A Globetrotters story
Symptoms: Knee pain, arthrolithiasis, feet pain, headaches ( use complete series)
Mao Xin
I have been traveling between the U.S Taiwan and China a lot. The injury I sustained on my knee hurts so much that I was unable to carry my own luggage during my travels. My friend Huang Xi Zhu introduced AGM Zheng Yang and his wife to me in the middle of August. They told me about the magic of Teviron, I bought a full set of products right away. After having used it for ten days I traveled to Japan I was now able to carry my luggage myself. My sister who lives in Los Angeles had problems walking because of her gout so I decided to give her a pair of stockings. She called me a couple of days later to let me know that she could walk normally again without any pain.
Stephen Guo was a friend of mine who lives in Minnesota. When I hurt myself he was with me. He was amazed by how well I had recovered by wearing negative ion clothing so he decided to by a full set for his mother who suffered from headaches.
I’m so grateful to the company for creating such a high-tech product. It is convenient that we can be healthy just from wearing clothes. I hope that all of you can embrace a happy and healthy life!

I will continue to pass on this Gospel to those in need
Symptoms: Atrophic arthritis, heart condition, atrophy of the kidneys, dropsy, hypertension, slight diabetes, and insomnia
Hui Fang Zhang
A year ago, I suffered from atrophic arthritis, and had to go to NTU Hospital to get medication every month. I have two artificial knees, a semi-artificial hip, I couldn’t bend down, I can’t bend my legs, my wrists and fingers are deformed, and my hands are too weak to hold anything. I am in pain whether it’s windy, raining, cold, or hot! I was on steroids for 18 years. As I grow older, I started to have heart condition, atrophy of the kidneys, dropsy, hypertension, slight diabetes, and insomnia. I felt like I was an old machine that all parts are expired! Before the Chinese New Year, my son, Shen Jian, the area manager, insisted me to try the products, so I started using the waist supporter, knee bands, and ankle and hand bands. Less than a week, I started to have itches and measles. After Shiu Ching Wu (senior area manager) and Yue Jun Jan (Area manager) explained to me the products in detail, I bought the complete series including the Eskimode Warm Wear series. When I first put on the quilt, I slept for a long while, which was something that I haven’t experienced for so long! Within one to two months, my symptoms got better! I thank Yue Jun who introduced Nefful to us, and I thank Shin Wei, the area general manager, and Shiu Chin, the senior area manager for visiting friends with me and spread this gospel so other people can get healthy. I will continue to spread this gospel to those who are in need.

On the road to recovery
Symptoms: Complications with my liver, Urinate, Backache, Bad skin, Headaches, Calluses
Hou Shang Zhi
Firstly I would like to thank AGM Xue Eh and the person who lead me into this business AGM Li Fang Zhen. In the progress of me learning and growing they gave me support and guided me in finding the right direction in my life.
Five or six years ago I was the owner of a traditional convenience store that had more than 150,000 in revenue every month. After the Asian financial crisis and changes in the economy my income went down to about one third. I feel lucky to have joined the Chen Shen Mei success team, before I used to work 15 hours a day, which caused me complications with my liver. I could not work for a long time and my entire body was sore from standing so much sometimes I could not even bend my knees. I had trouble to urinate at times it hurt to such an extent that I could not lead a normal life. After I underwent surgery in Xin Guang hospital, I constantly had a headache and my hands and feet were always dry and cracked. I scratched my self because of the rashes and my skin was in a terrible state, I could not even sleep at night. After using a full set of negative ion clothing the first stage of recovery the symptoms seemed to increase but after three months I experienced a miraculous recovery. I now have more energy, and no more back problems, bad skin, headaches, or calluses, everything simply improved.
You should always share great thing with great friends; I hope that those lucky people can fulfill their dreams with us.

Even the doctor was amazed at his speed of recovery
Symptoms: Gout, Uremia, Nausea, Dizziness, Constipation Insomnia, Backache, Leg Asthenia
Jing Xing Wu
First, I would like to express my thanks to AM+ Xu, Shu-Yuan, who gave a pair of minus ion stocks to my husband in September, 2004. My husband got his first gout in 1999 and at an interval of 3 or 4 months he had a gout attack. When gout attacked him, he was not able to walk, let alone go to work. He tried alternative medicine, but it was not improved a bit. Things got worse during the 4 months between June and September in 2004 and our life was greatly affected.
My husband began to wear the minus ion stocks in October and they took effect. His joints did not hurt anymore. His feet no more swelled. So I began to take interest in the Teviron health products and I began to have confidence in them.
In 1998, my father-in-laws kidney, ureter, and nearly one-third of the bladder were removed due to the malignant tumors in his ureter.
In 2003, he began to have dialysis treatment 3 times a week after the coma caused by uremia. He suffered from nausea, dizziness, constipation insomnia, backache, leg asthenia after every dialysis treatment.
Between the late 2004 and the early 2005, he fell many times due to his weak legs. His ill health worried me. So in March, 2005, I purchased a lot of minus ion products for him including underpants, blankets, ect.
On March 4, 2005, he began to use the products. A week later, March 12, his leg asthenia was greatly improved. After his dialysis treatment, he no more suffered from backache, nausea, or dizziness. On March 15, he went to the hospital to take a HCT test. His blood became clarified. On March 26, he was able to walk with his back straight.
On April 5, the reading of HCT rose to 29.2(32 is considered a standant figure) On April 19, his constipation was improved. His faeces turned yellowish. Even the doctor was amazed at his speed of recovery.

Just by wearing the products would keep people away from sickness and pain
Symptoms: Urethritis, Uric Acid, Back pain, Sciatica chronic constipation, Fatty tumor (lipoma), Diabetes stomach upset
Ling Ru Guo
This year’s Mother’s Day was an important day that changed my life. Because of the love of Su Rong, my husband’s third sister, my mother-in-law received a pair of Teviron knee bands on the Mother’s Day, and this gave us a chance and opportunity to come in contact with this amazing product.
Teviron first improved my husband’s urethritis. Since many years ago, my husband’s level of uric acid was quite high because of his physique. He had been taking the medication prescribed by the doctor for many years; however, lithiasis caused by uric acid was discovered in the joint in his toe. To control uric acid, he couldn’t enjoy delicious food like common people. When it began to hurt, the pain was unbearable that he couldn’t get off the bed. It was truly heart breaking. After he started using the complete series of Teviron health suits, not only his pain was significantly reduced, and number of times his pain acting up was also significantly reduced. Walking and exercising are no longer a burden to him. At the same time, his chronic sweat stain no longer returned. After our whole family started using the complete series, my chronic back pain caused by a surgery, sciatica, my child’s low immunity because of premature birth, my mother-in-law’s chronic constipation and fatty tumor(lipoma), diabetes of the husband of my eldest sister, and the stiff neck and shoulder and stomach upset of my second sister have all been significantly improved. The amazing Teviron has brought our whole family health and happiness.
I hereby thank Nefful for making such high-quality products. Just by wearing the products would keep people away from sickness and pain, and easily gain health and happiness.

My whole family has become healthier through wearing them
Symptoms: Gout, Insomnia,
Yuen Chu Chen
Thanks to AGM Mei Chu and AM (Area Manager) Mei Yin. Because of them I came into contact with these magic health garments. My whole family has become healthier through wearing them.
One morning many years ago, I noticed that my jogging mates were sweating hard even though they were wearing very thin T-shirts. However, Mei Yin, who was wearing two shirts, looked just terrific. I asked her why. She said that she was wearing some magic fiber made of minus ion. She said the fiber is breathable and can help ease some chronic pain.
My son got gout after being discharged from the army. According to the doctor, all he could do was watch his diet, take medicine regularly and keep early hours. I was so disappointed that I had all my family member start wearing Teviron garments. Now my son is off his usual medication and my husband no longer suffers from insomnia. Many of my relatives are satisfied with what these health garments can do.

Amazing Teviron Improved My Rheumatoid Arthritis
Symptoms: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rui Ying Rong
Working in a hospital for 10 years didn’t cure my RA. When it first began to hurt, our great doctor trained in Western medicine administered a great shot in the sutura of my knee, and the pain was gone instantly. The pain would return once a year, so I went and got the shot for a total of three times. I later found out it was “great” steroid. Our family all has got mediocre liver capability, so I was afraid to receive the shots again. I then went for acupuncture. I would do it every time it started to hurt. Each needle insertion would cost $100 NT, and each session would require 4 to 5 times of acupuncture before there was any effect. But in order to completely cure the problem, I would need to do this for many, many years. I don’t how much time and money we would need to spend on this. This changed when I started using the amazing knee band. My knee was in so much pain for two days that I almost vomited. But Shiao Feng, the area general manager told me to keep at it and use the blanket. Gosh! What does knee pain have to do with blanket? But she kept telling me to use the blanket, and it was kind of hypnotizing. So I brought home the blanket. I need to tell you that it’s truly amazing! The pain was gone two days later. It’s now half a year later, and it has never returned. Now, everyone in our family uses the complete Teviron series.
How fortunate I am to use such amazing, high-tech Teviron products, and how lucky I am to join Nefful’s Chen Shan Mei system! To me, Teviron products are the same as the Chen Shan Mei system. What an amazing transition it has been for me, from neglecting health to valuing my body, from hating network marketing to being surprised by its charisma and fast income. This is all quite unbelievable for someone who used to manage a traditional store. What makes me happier is that I used to hate studying, but now I am in love with the curriculum designed by Chen Shan Mei. I can only tell you that keeping speculating is only a waste of life and time. It’s simple really. All you need to do is ask yourself if you will do this or not, and you will have the answer right in front of you. I thank Huo Chuan and Shiao Feng, the Area General Managers, for their constant teaching and the support. I can’t thank Long Han, Jia Ching, Yao Ming, and Yu Hua, the magnificent leaders, for their devoted contribution. I wish all of you to be forever healthy under the care of Teviron, your savings to keep growing in the Nefful business, and your wisdom to keep renewing in Chen Shan Mei’s courses.

Stay Healthy!
Symptoms: Lupus erythematosus, Hyperthyroidism, Palpitation, Insomnia, Headache
He Li Min
I was a really sick person I was ill all the time, headache, flu, lack of energy, fibroid, wherever I had menstruation it usually bled for 20 days, and the amount of blood the first couple of days was enormous. Because of the lack of iron and low blood pressure, I looked pale; also I had hyperthyroid, bad appetite, insomnia, and palpitation. I gave up going to the doctors because none of them could ease my pain, not until I found out that I had lupus erythematosus, my eye collapsed, my face was infected, I got strange rashes which looked like beans. I also had arthritis, fever, and canker sore it stung everywhere on my body, I don’t think anyone can understand what I was going through, I blamed God for being so unfair to me. I bought a negative ion hat because of a suggestion from one of my colleges the result was satisfying I no longer suffer from headaches. Then I bought a full set and used it a lot. Now I not only look healthier but also actually feel better.
I have to say that I am getting my health back and I wish that everyone can beware of your bodies, stay healthy!

Praise to God!
Symptoms: Diabetes, Gastric ulcer, bad fall
Annie Koh
I had two miscarriages, one in October 2004 and once in April 2005. After the second miscarriage, my period (m.c) stopped for 6 months. I was having stomach pains frequently and my whole body was so bloated. I was very upset. I tried many ways, from specialist doctors to Chinese medicine, to even Malay massages; none of them were able to help me.
Through the introduction of Phua Siew Hong (AM+), I started to wear Nefful products. In the beginning of September 2005, I started with the Pyjamas and supporting series. By the end of November 2005, my period started again. Now, my stomach discomfort has greatly reduced, as well as my bloatedness.
I have had a low blood platelet count for as long as 10 years. The normal platelet count is approximately 100 to 400, while mine was below 100 to 100. My doctor has been monitoring me for a very long time and was concerned about my condition. He was worried that I might have Lupus or leukemia. I tried different methods to increase my platelet count from Chinese medication to even supplements. None of that helped. In February, after my platelet count dropped to 85, the doctor was concerned and wanted to do a bone marrow test. I decided to wear the full set from this time. I thank God that when I went back for my test in May 2006, my platelet count has gone up to a normal count of 169. Praise to God!
I am much healthier and happier

Symptoms: Lupos erythematosus, artificial joint sequela
Peng Shi Ling
Because of my disease I could not work and it caused me a lot of pain. It started of with a small flu and then my faced turned red, my ears started to ulcerate. I went to a dermatologist in Miao Li, but the doctor could not tell that was the beginning of SLE, after a year I still caught colds frequently. I returned to Miao Li hospital but they were still clueless, so I turned to Cheng Geng hospital with the same result. In the end a sample was taken from my bone marrow. That was when I found out I had lupos erythematosus, under the recommendation from a friend I went to see the doctors in Tai Zhong Veterans General hospital. Even though the disease was under control my whole body was bloated. I have weak bones and got an artificial joint in Taipei Mackay Memorial hospital. With this joint I could not squat and my body felt uncomfortable. Not until Chou Ping who had the same disease as I had introduced Teviron products to me. She said after she used the product she became happier and healthier. My mother didn’t really believe in it in the beginning but then AM Mei Xian who had introduced the product to Chou Ping came to share her experience with my mother. Because of her sincerity and genuine concern my mother happily accepted the idea .Recently she bought a full set. Now I no longer have problems climbing up stairs, I am much healthier and happier.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home